Our SBLife webpage is available here, and please register as our SBLife membership count is how the GSO determines how much money to give us. Our important documents are available here. The GRAD TALKS thursday afternoon graduate seminar series webpage is available here, and Steven Segona's comprehensive exam resource webpage is available here.
Last semester, it was suggested at the grad student town hall regarding the comps that we form a student organization with the purpose of planning events for the graduate students in the department and voicing concerns on our behalf, among other things, stated in the Constitution attached below. A group of us have undertaken the task of establishing such an entity and, as of last Tuesday, April 25th, the Physics Graduate Student Association (PGSA) is a University Recognized Student Organization!
Our first election is done! Congratulations to the new officers!
- President: Cameron Clarke
- Vice President: Anya Gura
- Treasurer: Yue Wang
- Secretary: Julio Virrueta
- Historian: Sam Homiller
- Director of External Affairs: Bertus Jordaan
- Director of Marketing: Kevin Wood
- Director of Outreach: Charles Shugert
- Upperclassperson Member-at-Large: Nicholas Pomata
- Underclassperson Member-at-Large: Niveditha Ram
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, feel free to email either Deval Mehta, the inaugural President, or Cameron Clarke, the inaugural Vice President.
Physics Graduate Student Association
Board of Directors